Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hardee's Biscuit




I know that often I eat because I am stressed or sometimes when I am sad. But it seems the more I am changing my lifestyle and habits the better I am doing. This morning was a hard morning, I wanted to go to Quitman and get a Hardee's biscuit so very bad. But, I prayed for strength, because God knows food is one of my weaknesses and kept saying to myself " I want to change". Still would like a taste, but I can deal with that.  

Some people are looking down on me because I have chosen to use the AdvoCare products instead of just doing this by eating right and exercise. That makes me feel very discouraged.
I am now trying to teach myself to eat right and I am adding exercise to my life, but for me, I need more. 

I did cheat last night, there was shrimp and crab bisque that had been made at home. I got home around 10:00 p.m or so. I had to try it, so I had a teaspoon and it satisfied my taste from seeing it and smelling it.





Dear God, Where Are You?

By: Lysa TerKeurst



"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1 (NIV)


."He is the One who can use my tears to water the soil of my heart so that it can one day be a harvest of joy: "Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5 (NIV)

Sometimes God's power is shown as much in preventing things as it is in making them happen. We may never know the why. But we can always know and trust the Who.

Dear Lord, thank You for knowing what I need and what I don't—even when I don't agree. Teach me to trust You and look for Your hand in every situation. Help me see Your 'yes' and 'no' as protection and guidance. Today, I choose to trust You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

-------------------------------------------------------------
12:27 p.m. LUNCH! 


Old World Kitchen Spinach & Feta Cheese Chicken - 
IT IS AWESOME!


Sam's Club Old World Kitchen Spinach & Feta Cheese Chicken -  IT IS AWESOME!

It really is good, never thought I'd like some of the stuff I am eating.





No comments:

Post a Comment