Monday, August 13, 2012

Lunch Today & Dinner


Today I have had 1/2 of a banana for breakfast along with Spark. Just finished my second bottle of 20 ounce water. Also have had a few almonds for a mid morning snack. This afternoon I will have more raw veggies or a fruit for a snack. If I am hungry tonight for supper, I may do a meal replacement shake.


Trust me, I do like this lunch.

I also used my Advocare supplements along with the day as I have done since July 13. 

Gotta get some exercise sometime today.

10:35 PM  and still not really tired, but I need to go to sleep! Tonight was going to Meridian with Samantha for newborn class. I really enjoyed it and the time together. I did not remember to bring a shake, so we had Chick-fil-A. This was the kids grilled chicken, instead of fries I had fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment